Students at Mt. Toby sugarhouse, ca. 1913, by Fred Kenney. Courtesy Special Collections and University Archives of the W.E.B. Du Bois Library at UMass Amherst.
Four students stand at the doorway of the Mt. Toby sugarhouse as a fifth stands nearby. A horse, hitched to a buckboard, waits nearby. "Sugar camp, Mount Toby, by Fred Kenney, Class of 1913" handwritten on back.