Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Inclusivity a Goal in CAFE
Advancing a climate of inclusivity on our campus is a strategic goal of our institution. CNS is working to create a network of opportunities for all members of our community to be engaged. The CAFE Diversity and Workplace Climate Committee's discussions focus on what current practices are in place for creating an inclusive workplace climate, assessing the visibility of CAFE’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity, proposing possible trainings or workshops, and suggesting ways to create conversations around these topics with the larger CAFE community. Director Jody Jellison urges faculty and staff to feel free to reach out to them or to reach out directly to her with any concerns or questions.
Content and resources will continue to be added to this section over time so please check back.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on eXtension
- Effecting Extension Organizational Change Toward Cultural Diversity: A Conceptual Framework
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion resources on CNS website
- Diversity Matters at UMass Amherst
- Project Include
- TED talk on The danger of a single story, by Novelist Chimamanda Adichie