Faculty interested in receiving funds from the Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station should contact their department head/chair or William Miller (413.545.5017 or email@example.com). Funding for the Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station is provided through The National Institute of Food and Agriculture http://www.nifa.usda.gov/
CRIS (Current Research Information System)
CRIS (Current Research Information System) is a federal database that contains information on projects funded by Agricultural Experiment Stations throughout the nation. Researchers who receive Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station funds must submit information to CRIS.
The Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station helps to ensure that all funded research that includes the care and use of animals, recombinant DNA or Humans Subjects is in compliance with federal and institutional policies.
- Care and use of Animals – information and research protocol submission
- Use of Recombinant DNA – information and research protocol submission
- Care of Humans Subjects - information and research protocol submission
Information for Department Finance Staff
Financial staff and bookeepers in UMass Amherst departments will find reference information for each department by clicking the button below.
Protocols, forms and permissions required by the federal government when projects will require interaction with animals or people or when hazardous materials will be used.
- OGCA - UMass Amherst Office of Grants and Contract Administration
- OGCA Forms
- IACUC Forms
- Human Research Protections Office
- IRB Protocol and Forms
- IBC Protocol and Forms
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Civil Rights Fact Sheet
- NERA http://www.nera-education.org/