Links to information on greenhouse and high tunnel tomato production, pests, diseases and disorders
- Greenhouse Tomato Production
New England Vegetable Guide
- Greenhouse Tomatoes: Fertilizing Plants Growing in Soilless Media
John Howell, University of Massachusetts
- Scheduling a Greenhouse Tomato Crop
Rich McAvoy, University of Connecticut
- Scheckelhoff B. 2017. Pruning Greenhouse Tomatoes for Optimum Yield. e-Gro Edible Alert. OSU 2(8)
- High Tunnels for Tomato Production
Judson Reid, Cornell University
- Greenhouse Tomato Handbook, Mississippi State University
- Greenhouse Tomatiology
Richard Snyder, Mississippi State University
- Greenhouse Tomato Resources
Mississippi State University
- Organic Greenhouse Tomato Nutrition
Vern Grubinger, University of Vermont
- Season Extension Resources from SARE: A collection of educational materials created in connection with SARE grants, related to season extension, mostly high tunnels.
Pests, Diseases and Disorders
- Scheckelhoff B. Disease or Disorder? Common Issues in Greenhouse Tomato Production, e-Gro Edible Alert. OSU.
- Greenhouse Tomatoes: Pest Management Using Biocontrol
- Greenhouse Tomato Diseases
- Sustainable Pest Management in Greenhouses and High Tunnels (tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, winter greens, strawberries and peppers grown in greenhouses and high tunnels)
- Raudales R and C. McGehee. 2017. Biofungicides for Control of Root Diseases on Greenhouse-Grown Vegetables. e-Gro Edible Alert 2(7).