Topics will include:
- Why No-till Works! (Kate Parsons, NRCS Resource Conservationist)
- Nutrient Management in No-till systems (Tom Morris, UConn Plant Science Professor)
- Cover Crop Selection and Termination (Dave Wilson, PennState Extension Agronomist)
- Pest and Disease Management for No-Till (Katie Campbell-Nelson, UMass Extension Vegetable Program)
- Adapting Your Planter for No-Till (John Hoffman, Johnny’s Ag Service, Ellington,CT)
- Equipment tradeshow
- Dairy and Vegetable Farmer panels
One Pesticide credit will be available for this program.
Registration: $16.00 (lunch included)
Click Here To Register: http://events.eventzilla.net/e/notill-farming-conference-2138904873
Sponsored by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, Massachusetts Association of Conservation Districts, and Worcester County Conservation District, UMass Extension, Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) Program, and Carter and Stevens Farm.