- Farmer Jim Ward and his reduced till vegetable cropping systems, which he has practiced for over 10 years with the help of an Unverferth Deep Zone Tiller
- Davidian Farm’s two-row Monosem vacuum precision planter mounted with Dawn Biologic roller crimpers (first ones in the state!)
- the UMass Research Farm’s grain drill and roller crimper
- and Brookdale Fruit Farm’s new line of no-till transplanters from Checchi-Magli.
- There will also be demonstrations on Soil Health with Maggie Payne, Soil Scientist at NRCS.
REGISTRATION INFO COMING SOON!