Featuring presentations on:
- Sue Scheufele’s research on cucurbit downy mildew resistance, pollinator protection in butternut squash, effects of different mulches on broccoli pests, and natural predators of cabbage aphid.
- Madelaine Bartlett’s research on corn genetics and the importance of genetics in crop development and improvement
- Omid Zandvakili’s research on lettuce nutrition
- Kelly Allen’s research on Fusarium wilt of basil
- Presentations on pollinators & agriculture and solar & agriculture
- and more!
Research presentations will be followed by dinner and a roundtable discussion.
REGISTRATION INFO COMING SOON!