2021 Massachusetts State 4-H STEAM Festival
The Massachusetts State 4-H STEAM festival celebrates all our 4-H members who are Makers!
- Exhibitors must be MA 4-H members who are enrolled and in good standing in the Massachusetts 4-H Program starting in September of 2020 through present. This includes Cloverbuds (ages 5-7), Juniors (ages 8-13) and Seniors (ages 14-18).
- All classes and lots will be posted on the Massachusetts 4-H website and in the FairEntry program.
- STEAM Festival entry book is posted in the NewsBlast and on the UMass 4-H Website.
- The event will be open for entries in February.
- Any items you make or create on your own during this 4-H year, as part of a 4-H project, through the Winter Workshops, or in any other way can be entered.
- All Junior and senior items will be judged and virtual ribbons will be awarded. CLoverbuds will get comments and a virtual ribbon.
- Special Awards will be given for top Junior and top Senior
- The Awards program is scheduled to take place on Sunday March 14 (Pi Day!)
Adults, parents and teens interested in helping with this new program should contact Kim Pond at firstname.lastname@example.org