The Green Directory
The UMass Extension Green Directory is a comprehensive print guide to
educational resources for Massachusetts Agriculture and Green Industry professionals.
This 50 page guide is a useful reference all year long!
The directory includes:
- Contact information for UMass Extension Agriculture and Landscape Specialists and Faculty
- Upcoming UMass Extension conferences, seminars and workshops
- UMass Plant Diagnostic Lab submission information for insect, tick, disease and cultural problems
- UMass Soil and Tissue Testing Lab information
- Pesticide license information, including test dates, training workshops, and how to get a pesticide license
- Phone resources to refer home gardener questions
- Extension newsletters, web sites and publications
- Frequently used phone numbers related to Agriculture and the Green industries
To have a copy mailed to you, call (413) 545-0895, fax your request to (413) 577-1620, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a pdf of the UMass Extension Green Directory