This event was originally scheduled for Tuesday 8/14 but has been postponed to Thursday, August 16 due to rain.
Featuring presentations on the following research topics:
- Cucurbit downy mildew resistance in cucumbers - Sue Scheufele
- Pollinator protection in butternut squash - Sue Scheufele
- Mulches for flea beetle control in brassicas - Sue Scheufele
- Natural predators of cabbage aphid - Sue Scheufele
- Corn genetics - Madelaine Bartlett
- Organic fertilizer effect on yield, soil nitrate leaching, and nitrate content in lettuce varieties - Omid Zandvakili
- Fusarium wilt of basil - Kelly Allen
- Bee size and disease transmission - Lynn Adler
- State incentives for solar photovoltaic arrays on farms - Zara Dowling & River Strong
Research presentations will be followed by dinner and a roundtable discussion.
1.5 pesticide credits are available for this event.
Click here to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3JYR55