Refine Your Search

all resources on the CAFE website

Refine Your Search

all resources on the CAFE website
Member Forms

All 4-H members must enroll annually.  An annual enrollment fee is required.

In order to enroll in 4-H the parents of all NEW members must complete the following paper forms:

Health Form

Member Code of Conduct

Member Enrollment Form

Permission & Liability


Policy for Participants Needing Special Accommodation

Guidelines for Waiver of Participation Fee

The following forms are in Spanish for your convenience:

Formulario de Salud Para Los Participantes

Código de Conducta de los Miembros

Formulario de Matricula para Nuevos Miembros

Formulario de Permiso y de Exoneracio

Before filling out the enrollment forms the prospective member must have permission from the leader to join the group they are listing on the enrollment form.  Clubs do have numerical enrollment limits and may be full at any given time.  Enrollment forms must be signed by the club leader before they are sent into the 4-H office. 

The leader's signature is required on the Member Enrollment Form.  Parents must sign the Member Enrollment Form, Health Form, Permission and Liability Form and the Member Code of Conduct.  The member’s signature is required on the Code of Conduct. 

There is a nonrefundable $60 participation fee to join 4-H that must accompany the enrollment forms.  Early bird registration fee through November 1st is $50.  The annual maximum participation fee per family is $150.  All checks must be made payable to UMass 4-H.  Cash will not be accepted.  There is also an option to charge the participation fee.  Charge fee with credit card at UMass Extension Bookstore

A NEW member is not enrolled until all forms are complete and on file in the local office (office of county membership) along with the participation fee.  For those re-enrolling thorugh 4honline the enrollment is not complete until the family receives an email confirming the registration is complete.

Every enrolled 4-H member and volunteer club leader is covered by an accident policy through American Income Life.  This policy covers medical expenses due to accidents at 4-H activities (up to $2500).  Claim forms are available from your local 4-H Educator.

Any question on 4-H member enrollment should be directed to your local 4-H Educator.