This one-day conference is designed for tree care professionals, volunteers, and enthusiasts including arborists, tree wardens, urban foresters, foresters, landscape architects and shade tree committee members. Topics include:
- Climate change and urban greening: science and practice
- Maintaining urban greenspace in a time of climate change
- Challenges of predicting disease occurrence and intensity with a changing climate
- Native & non-native tree & shrub insect pests in a changing climate: what might we expect?
- Do you suffer from inspection fatigue?
- Tree value in a changing climate
- Fine roots: what do they look like, what they do, and how to identify if they’re healthy
- Urban landscape design in a changing environment
For the detailed agenda and to register, see our Events calendar.