The Citizens' Climate Lobby is holding its 2017 Northeast Regional Conference at UMass Amherst on March 18-19. On Sunday, March 19 at 9:00am, Dwayne Breger, Director of UMass Clean Energy Extension, will moderate a panel discussion entitled Northeast State and Regional Climate Action 2017-2020. Panelists will discuss opportunities for state and regional actions to address climate change and describe their perspectives on current policies; scenarios for extending, strengthening, and introducing new policies; and opportunities for collaboration.
- Katherine Anderson,Communications Coordinator, 350 Massachusetts
- Asheen Phansey, Corporate Sustainability Leader, Dassault Systèmes
- Anna Aurilio, Director of the Washington, D.C. office of Environment America
- Michael S. Giaimo, Esq., Senior External Affairs Representative at ISO New England
- Solomon Goldstein-Rose, State Representative, 3rd Hampshire District
The full conference runs from March 18 - 19. More information and a full conference agenda is available at the conference website.