The 4-H Visual Presentation Program teaches 4-H members valuable skills in researching a topic, organizing materials, developing visual aids and public speaking. All 4-H members are encouraged to participate!
County/regional events will take place in nine locations around the state. Pre-registration is required for these events. Parents and friends are welcome to come and observe the presentations. 4-H members will be selected at each of the county/regional events to compete at State Visual Presentation Day.
- Barnstable County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 3
- Berkshire County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; Saturday, March 18
- Bristol County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 11, at 9:30 a.m. at the Bristol County Agricultural High School in Dighton.
Bristol County Visual Presentation Day Entry Information
- Essex County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 4, at 9:00 in the Bee Building at the Topsfield Fair fairgrounds.
Essex County Visual Presentation Day Entry Information
- Middlesex County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 18 in Bedford. Participation at the club/town level is required for entry. Contact the Middlesex 4-H office for details at 781-891-0650 or contact Pam Lefave at email@example.com. Club leaders must submit their final list to the county office not later than March 10 in order for their members to compete. Walk-ins on the day of the event will not be accepted.
Middlesex County Visual Presentation Day Entry Information
- Norfolk County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 4, 9:30 a.m. at the Norfolk County Agricultural High School in Walpole.
Norfolk County Visual Presention Day Entry Information
- Plymouth County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 4, 9:00 a.m.
- Western Massachusetts Visual Presentation Day; March 11, 9:00 a.m.
- Worcester County 4-H Visual Presentation Day; March 4 at 9:30 a.m. at the Nashoba Regional H.S. in Bolton.
State 4-H Visual Presentation Day will be held in Bedford on April 1.
Judges Training begins at 9:00 a.m.
Participants should arrive between 9:00 and 9:45 a.m. Presentations begin at 10:00 a.m.
The awards ceremony begins at 1:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
Breakfast items and lunch are available for purchase in the cafeteria.
For more information about Visual Presentations:
For more information including instructions, the list of categories, etc. go to the "Programs" section of this site, click on Communications and select Visual Presentations.