Each year the UMass Stockbridge School of Agriculture and the UMass Center for Agriculture, Food and the Environment offers a workshop series for homeowners and small scale farmers. All workshops have a hands-on component that will help participants gain new skills that they can use in their own gardens or landscapes. Locations and registration fees vary.
To register, go to: UMassGarden.com
- Feb 25, 2017 Pruning Grapes - a Hands-on Workshop, Belchertown 10am - 12pm $35
- Mar 4, 2017 Home Orchard Pruning (focus on apples) - a Hands-on Workshop, Sherborn 10am - 1pm $50
- Mar11, 2017 Apple Tree Grafting - a Hands-on Workshop, Belchertown 9am - 3pm $100
- Mar 18, 2017 Pruning Blueberries - a Hands-on Workshop, Bolton 10am - 12pm $35
- Mar 25, 2017 Pruning Raspberries & other Brambles - a Hands-on Workshop, Sharon 10am - 12pm $35
- Apr 8, 2017 Home Orchard Establishment & Basics - a Hands-on Workshop, Sherborn 10am - 12pm $45
- Apr 8, 2017 Home Orchard Pest Management - a Hands-on Workshop, Sherborn 1pm - 3pm $45
- Apr 8, 2017 Home Orchard am/pm sequence discount, Sherborn 10am-3pm $80 [Note special rate for combining two workshops above]
- Apr 15, 2017 Edible Landscaping with Fruit, Amherst 10am - 1pm $50
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS: Nourse Farms, OESCO, Inc., and Adams County Nursery.
Questions? Contact Doreen York at 413 545-2254