Common and Useful Conversion Factors
|TO CONVERT FROM||TO||MULTIPLY BY|
|lb/A||lb/100 sq ft||0.0023|
|qt of fruit||lb of fruit||1.5|
|gal of liquid||lb of liquid||8.3|
|lb/A||lb/100 ft of row||0.008|
|yield in lb/100 ft of row||lb/A||125|
|yield in qt/100 ft of row||b/A||188|
|lb/A||lb/100 ft of row||.0184|
|yield in lb/100 ft of row||lb/A||55|
|yield in pt/100 of row||lb/A||73|
|yield in lb/100 ft of row||lb/A||44|
|yield in qt/100 ft of row||lb/A||58|
|CURRANTS AND GOOSEBERRIES|
|lb/A||lb/100 ft. of row||0.0184|
|Yield in lb/100 ft of row||lb/A||55|
|Yield in pt/10 ft of row||lb/A||73
Spray Mixture Compatibility Notes
This information is offered only as a general guide, and does not apply to pesticidal efficacy of mixtures. Read the label for specific crops or situations. Compatibilities indicated may be changed by certain adjuvants, different formulations, combinations of more than 2 materials, and environmental factors such as temperature and humidity.
- When potential compatibility is indicated, minimum agitation should be provided in all cases.
- Designations apply to at least one formulation of specified products. In cases where compatibility differs among formulations, the most conservative designation has been given. Defer to respective labels in all cases.
- Unless otherwise noted on the label, use soon after mixing, preferably in systems with continuous agitation.
- Physical compatibility: Although there may be no chemical incompatibility between the active ingredients of 2 given pesticides, some formulations of these products may not be physically compatible. This is particularly true whenmixing at high concentrations and when mixing wettable powders with emulsifiable concentrates. It is recommended that a small batch of a proposed mixture be prepared before making tank combinations, to check for unacceptable physical reactions.
Suggested Mixing Sequence
Always mix different spray materials in the following order, starting with:
- water soluble bags (WS)
- water dispersible granules and dry flowables (WDG, DF)
- wettable powders (WP)
- liquid flowables (L, F, FC)
- sprayable concentrates (S, SC, LC)
- emulsifiable concentrates (EC)
- surfactants, oils, and adjuvants Do not add oils, surfactants, or emulsifiable concentrates prior to dry formulations, or lumping may occur.