Ph.D. Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2004.
M.S. Plant Science, University of Delaware, 1983.
B.A. Biology/Environmental Studies, University of Pennsylvania, 1981
Research and Extension Projects
- Factors that influence the dynamics of crop and weed ecology within the cranberry production system.
- Development and implementation of nonchemical pest management, especially weeds.
- Investigations on the vine establishment, weed colonization, and fertilizer management.
- Effect of hand-held flame cultivation on perennial weeds and dodder.
- Evaluation of new products for pest management.
- Extension responsibilities include providing information to cranberry growers.