A series of exciting events will mark 100 years of Stockbridge School of Agriculture. A $75 registration fee includes any and all events throughout the weekend - the Friday Welcome Reception, Saturday Morning Bus Tour, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Afternoon Campus Tour and/or Saturday Centennial Gala. During registration you will select the events and tours you will attend. Meet old friends and new graduates.
- Welcome Reception in the Old Chapel, Friday October 5 from 6 - 9 p.m.
- Morning Bus Tour, Saturday October 6 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., meet at the Stockbridge Hall Circle
- Lunch in the John Olver Design Building Atrium, Saturday October 6 from 12:30 - 2 p.m.
- Afternoon Campus Tour, Saturday October 6 from 2 - 4 p.m., meet in the John Olver Design Building Atrium
- Centennial Gala with a farm-to-table banquet in the Student Union Ballroom, Saturday October 6 from 6 - 9 p.m.