Boston Office — Collaborators
Nutrition Education Program
Greater Boston Office
56 Roland St.
Boston, MA 02129
Tracie Gillespie, MPH
The Boston NEP office offers youth and adult programs throughout greater Boston. Extension Nutrition Educators collaborate with schools, community agencies and health centers to design, develop and teach nutrition education lessons. Nutrition Education Activities include classroom lessons, single-session workshops, health fairs, and Parent Nutrition Night Classes. Classroom lessons are tailored to various grade levels and meet multiple Massachusetts Curriculum Standards. Nutrition Education activities also include a variety of printable, take-home nutrition information and healthy recipes, many of which are also available in Spanish.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) Collaborators:
- Boston Public Schools Adult Education and Community Services
- Catholic Charities - formerly Haitian Multi Services Center
- Chelsea Public Schools
- EXCEL Academy Charter School
- Mattapan Family Service Center
- Mattahunt Community Center
- Neighborhood House Charter School
- Project Hope
- Roxbury Prep Charter School
- Sociedad Latina
- Somerville Center for Adult Learning Experience - SCALE
- Somerville Public Schools
- St. Mark Community Education Program
- St. Mary’s Center for Women & Children
- St. John Paul II Catholic Academy
- W.A.I.T.T. House, Inc.