Pesticide Exam Prep Tips
Preparing for the Massachusetts State Pesticide Exams:
- Obtain a complete and up-to-date set of the study manuals
- Allow enough time to study - about 2 to 3 weeks
- Read all of the study manuals.
- Some individuals may want extra help by attending an optional workshop. Click Here
- Register for the pesticide exam. Once you register for the exam, you can take it at any time since it is offered online 24/7.
- Your laptop or desktop computer must have up-to-date software, webcam, microphone, and Google Chrome browser.
- Make sure that you have proper identification (photo I.D) and a quiet room to take the exam.