Diagnostics & Soil Testing
Product Labels and MSDS info
- OMRI Lists
- Cornell Organic Guides
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of Massachusetts
- Organic Orcharding Portal
UMass Extension Ag Teams
- UMass Beginning Farmer Information
- UMass Vegetable
- UMass Landscape, Nursery & Urban Forestry
- UMass Cranberry
- UMass Floriculture
- UMass Crops, Dairy & Livestock
- UMass Pesticide Education Program
- MA Fruit Growers' Assoc.
- MA Farm Winery and Growers' Association
- MA Cultivated Blueberry Growers' Association
New England Ag Statistics Service
eXtension Communities of Practice
Other University Sites
- Cornell's "Scaffolds"
The Northeast's most extensive newsletter for tree fruit, focusing on New York but with valuable weekly information for the rest of the apple world from one of the best groups of Extension and research specialists in the world.
- USDA Appalachian Fruit Research Station
USDA's extensive research facility in West Virginia hosts this web page. It includes contact information for researchers and information from the extensive number of projects conducted at the station.
- Penn State's Tree Fruit Production Guide
Penn State's guide is one of the most extensive in the Country. This web-based version is very user friendly.
- Michigan State's Fruit Resources
This site includes items of interest for growers of all fruit crops. Particularly interesting is their collection of bud-stage photographs.