April 10 & 11 – State VP Event (for those who qualify - presenting at the county or regional level - will be contacted by their local Educator).
To qualify for the MA 4-H State VP Event, a member must present at a county or regional level and achieve sufficient marks by the judges.
For addional information on county and regional events, you can attend one of the informational sessions being offered (see below), or contact your local 4-H Educator.
Visual Presentations All Counties and Regions
ALL county, regional and state Visual Presentations will be held virtually using Zoom.
Details will be provided by your 4-H Educator as you register.
Read below for details about each area.
NOTE: Youth can participate in other regions if they are unable to attend the VP date in their own.
Two information sessions will be held prior to VP’s.
These info sessions are open to all MA 4H members.
To obtain the link and answer any questions, contact Meg McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFO SESSION DATES:
- Thursday, February 18th, 2021 at 7PM and
- Saturday, February 27th at 10AM.
- Registration Deadline – Monday March 15. Three ways to register:
Worcester, Norfolk, Bristol Counties Visual Presentations
- VP’s will occur on Saturday, March 13th and Sunday, March 14th.
- Opening ceremonies will begin at 9:30AM and the judging will start at 10AM.
If you would like to be a judge for the VP’s, please reach out to Kim Henderson at email@example.com
For registration information, or to attend one of the information sessions, contact Educator, Meg McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for Additional VP Contests are below.
NOTE: Contact your local educator for information about registration.
- March 6 – Essex County - Educator: Va Shon Wallace-Hiltpold, email@example.com
- March 13 – Middlesex County - Educator: Va Shon Wallace-Hiltpold, firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 13 – Western MA (Hampshire, Hampden, Franklin and Berkshire Counties) - Educator: Tom Waskiewicz, email@example.com
- April 10 & 11 – State VP Event (for those qualifying at the county or regional level will be contacted by their local Educator).