4-H is a community for all young people with programs that meet a variety of interests, backgrounds, and schedules. Find your passion and explore the possibilities!
There are lots of ways to become involved in 4-H! You can
- become a 4-H club member,
- attend 4-H camp in the summer,
- explore exciting topics through a short-term 4-H program at a library or community center,
- and more
Getting involved is easy! Costs are kept at a minimum. 4-H does not require uniforms and there are no national fees. You can select your 4-H project yourself, so you can choose what interests you. Discover the possibilities and unleash your hidden talents!
- Think about what interests you or what you would like to learn more about.
- Select a few projects you are interested in
- Contact your local 4-H Extension Office to see which of those projects are offered where you live.
Youth can join for $40 for the 2022-2023 enrollment year.
- Younger ages 5-7, are enrolled as 4-H Cloverbuds. This group focuses on exploring a variety of projects but is not allowed to participate in competitions.
- Youth ages 8-18 (before January 1) can join 4-H and focus on specific projects as well as competitions.