All 4-H members must enroll annually. An annual participation fee for members is required. The participation fee is non-refundable.
- All 4-H volunteers must activate their volunteer status annually (no fee for volunteers).
- New members must submit paper forms to the local 4-H office. Once received new members enter in 4honline.
- Re-enrolling members should enroll on-line - click Re-enrolling Instructionsfor instructions
- Re-enrolling volunteers should re-enroll on-line - click Re-enrolling as a Volunteer through 4honline for instructions
IMPORTANT 4honline is currently open for re-enrollment for the 2020-2021 year.
In order to enroll in 4-H the parents of all NEW members must first complete the New Member Packet. Once submitted to your local 4-H office, parents of new members will be instructed where to enroll and pay the participation fee online. Contact your local 4-H Office for the packet.
- $40 for new members and re-enrolling members
- Re-enrolling members fee is $40 through December 31. On January 1 the fee is $80
- Pay with credit card at the UMass Extension Bookstore. NEW MEMBERS pay after the paper forms are submitted and you receive instructions.
The following forms are in Spanish for your convenience:
Re-enrolling members should re-enroll online at ma.4honline.com or https://v2.4honline.com. This process requires that the participation fee be paid by charge card. For those re-enrolling thorugh 4honline the enrollment is not complete until the family receives an email confirming the registration is complete.
New members will receive instructions from their local 4-H office regarding how to enroll in 4honline and pay the participation fee once paper packets are received.
There is a nonrefundable annual participation fee of $40 per member to join or re-enroll in Massachusetts Extension 4-H. The participation fee doubles on January 1, 2021 to $80. per member. On that date full waiver requests are no longer accepted.
Every enrolled 4-H member and volunteer club leader is covered by an accident policy through American Income Life. This policy covers medical expenses due to accidents at 4-H activities (up to $2500). Claim forms are available from your local 4-H Educator.
Any question on 4-H member enrollment should be directed to your local 4-H Educator.