Visual Presentation Season is upon us!
- Regional VPs and State VPs will be in person this year, with a virtual component for youth that are unable to attend in person.
- UMass 4-H will host three regional events around the state at the end of February and beginning of March.
- Youth will earn spots to participate in State VP Day at the regional events.
- State VPs will be held on Saturday, April 6th at the Collegiate Charter School of Lowell.
Get Ready for VPs!
How do I choose a category? What is a Presentation Style? What do I need to do to get ready?
Zoom Training Sessions: How to do a 4-H Visual Presentation Training (for ALL)
- Tuesday, January 16th from 6:30 PM-7:30 PM
- Thursday, January 25th from 6:30-7:30 PM
We will need many judges, parents, and volunteers to make this program run smoothly! Please see all details below and mark your calendar for the VP training, judge training, and regional event that fits your family’s schedule!
- February 5- Zoom session 6:30 pm
- February 13 - Zoom session 6:30 pm
- February 22 - Zoom session 6:30 pm
- February 25 - Zoom session 3:30 pm
Regional Visual Presentation Events
Regional events are planned in Western MA, Southeastern MA, and Northeastern MA on different dates. Youth are invited to present at ONE of these events, according to what best fits their family’s schedule. Youth may choose any of the regional event locations regardless of where they live. They will also choose a presentation style and VP category.
- February 24 - UMass
- March 2 - Bristol Aggie
- March 9 - Essex Aggie
Massachusetts 4-H State Visual Presentation Day - Saturday, April 6th at 10:00 AM Collegiate Charter School in Lowell
Youth who perform well at regional VPs may earn an invitation to participate in State VP Day on April 6th. If selected to participate in State VP Day, youth will be required to maintain the same presentation style and VP category they competed with in their regional contest.