The Massachusets 4-H program will offer a state virtual fair again for 2021 so join us for the Second Annual Massachusetts Virtual 4-H Fair! It is kicking off July 1st-31st , 2021. Entry deadline is July 31st. The Entry Book is on-line at https://ag.umass.edu/sites/ag.umass.edu/files/pdf-doc-ppt/ma_4h_virtual_fair_book_june_2021.pdf
Results will be announced on August 9th at 7pm via Zoom. Participation in the fair gives you the opportunity to get feedback on your projects before the show season is in full swing.
The Challenge Classes for 2021 will highlight our Summer Science Program "Space the 4-H Frontier" and the Earth Day 4-H Club Challenge.
- 01 Summer of Science Model (planet, rocket, glider)
- 02 Club Earth Day Challenge (Pledges/project/picture)
- 03 Summer of Science – “Code Your Walk”
- 04 Cardboard Arcade Game
- 05 Bird or Tree Model using recycles/repurposed materials
- 06 Summer of Science – Mission Patch/Flag
You will also find new patterns for Horse and Dog.