In 4-H kids have fun, make new friends, learn new skills, go on field trips, exhibit at fairs, win awards, go to camp and help their communities. Adult volunteers guide and mentor youth and learn along with them. Come learn more about joining us as a 4-H volunteer or a youth member!!!
Upcoming 4-H Informational Sessions:
- September 7 at the Richard Sugden Library, 8 Pleasand St., Spencer from 5:50 - 7:00 p.m.
- September 12 at the Thayer Memorial Library, 717 Main St., Lancaster from 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
- September 14 at the 4-H Office, 120 Stafford St., Worcester from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
- September 19 at the First Parish Church, 48 Main St., Westford from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- September 28 - two locations
the 4-H office, 120 Stafford St., Worcester from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Norfolk County Agricultural School, Administration Building Conference Room, 400 Main St., Walpole from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- October 25 at the Clubhouse on the Topsfield Fairgrounds, 207 Boston St., Topsfield from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.